12/15/2018

*~The Letter~*


Remember when we used to write letters and use stamps??  LOL
Everything is electronic now - but I still love seeing pretty stamps!!!

Supplies:

PI2_Stamped - HERE

Tubes or images of choice

Scrap kit 

Mask

Anything else you can think of !!!!

I'm not really going to write a tut as I want you to use your own imagination.
Below are just the basics and then I have included a few I did for inspiration.

Let's Begin:

Open PI2_Stamped - duplicate and close the original

Open tubes, images and what ever else you plan to use.

I suggest you resize the Stamped image before proceeding - this way you can see how your images will look and there won't be any distortion later.

With your magic wand - click inside the box or boxes you wish to add something to.  If you plan to fill more than one at a time - remember to hold down the shift key.

Selection - expand by 4 - add a new layer and then paste your image as a new layer or into selection.  If you paste as a new layer - remember to invert and hit delete so that the excess is removed.  Deselect - move under frame.

Now continue the above step until all the stamps are filled.
Add any accents and drop shadow of choice - mask layer if you like - whatever you want - after all it's YOUR creation!!!!

Tune Time - The Box Tops - The Letter

This one I used the art of  ©Jasmine Becket-Griffith - which you can purchase at CDO

This one was made with a scrap kit from Tiny Turtle Designs
This one with the art of ©VeryMany